Skills: Security Analyst. I am looking for someone with three years’ experience in IT Security with exposure to both Infrastructure and Application security. CEH, OSCP, CISSP, CISM, GIAC or similar security related qualifications would be desirable. Must have:
- The ability to use an array of dynamic analysis tools (eg Burp Suite, Zap, Fiddler, Wireshark, Tenable etc).
- Strong knowledge of OWASP Top 10, including avoidance and remediation
- Good knowledge and understanding of Windows and Active Director
- Good knowledge of Networks, Firewalls, IDS / IPS, SIE
- Good knowledge of Office 365 (Mail, Sharepoint, Skype, Dynamics).
- Good knowledge of ITIL, ISO27001, PCI-DS
- Excellent diagnostic skill
Duties and responsibilities:
- Hands on security evaluation and testing of applications and infrastruc
- Implementation and management of automated security testing as part of a deployment pipelin
- Implementing security processes to support secure developmen
- Taking responsibility for security issues identified during testing and work with the team to resolv
- Daily security monitoring to review output from security monitors and tools and escalate or take appropriate acti
- Coaching / mentoring junior team members’ to develop their security understanding and skill
- Ensure auditable adherence to DPA, ISO27001, PCI-DSS and other applicable legislation and stand
Please send in your CV to work for this company who are Investor in People Champion for more information and a full job spec!
Location: Solihull, Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £45k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800