Skills: SQL DBA – Security Cleared. SQL Databases (2008 & 2012) including Mirroring and Clustering and with VCS preferable.
Essential for the role:
- Exceptional working knowledge of SQL Databases (2008 & 2012) including Mirroring and Clustering and with VCS preferable.
- Previous experience of high performance database platforms within large scale virtualised environments.
- Good working knowledge of Postgres SQL
- Exceptional Database Performance optimization and monitoring skillset, mainly in Microsoft SQL & Postgres SQL.
- Good working knowledge of Unix and Windows related infrastructure, this includes but is not limited to:
- UNIX operating systems (Redhat or similar Linux)
- Windows (2008, 2012)
- Exceptional understanding of SQL Query experience (PL/SQL)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, complimented by Excellent planning, prioritisation, Delivery & Report writing skills
- Subject matter expert for all DB technologies and ability to provide consultancy to all levels within the Programme.
- Ability to work in a busy, fast moving environment
- Willing to consider occasional travel throughout the UK with the possibility of overnight stays away from home for short periods of time. Must hold a current driving licence
- Experience in production of technical documentation
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Duration: 3 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800