Skills: Project Planner Primavera, Primavera P6. You must have:
- Advance user of Microsoft Project, P6 Primavera, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook include formulae, macros, graphs, lookups and pivots
- Experience of Planning and Scheduling in complex multi-disciplined, multi-project design and Implementation programmes is essential include IT/ Software development
- 5 years plus of building and maintaining programmes in Primavera including schedules, resource plans and activity costs
- Highly experienced and specialist in producing and analysis of programme management reports performance reports includes KPIs, key milestones and dependencies tracker reports.
- Good communicator and technically skilled to be able to understand and work with a technical and skill-diverse team
Supported largely by the use of the planning tool Microsoft Project and Primavera P6 and Microsoft Excel, develop and maintain detailed project and programme plans (master schedules, resource plans, cost to complete), track actual performance and generate reports, highlighting variances, risks and issues to the baseline plans, to ensure on-time delivery of the Smart Metering Programme.
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Duration: 5 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800