Skills: 1st & 2nd Line IT Support Engineer – Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365. My client based in North London / Cheshunt has a brand new role for 1st & 2nd Line IT Support Engineer. You will be required to apply for Security Clearance to SC level after joining, if you do not already have such clearance. A full and clean driving licence is also required. You must have experience in proving IT service for users in the following below:
- Strong Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Exchange online and Sharepoint skills.
- Experience working in ITIL Service Desk / environment
- Excellent Networking skills (DNS,DHCP,TCP/IP, Firewalls)
- Working knowledge of Cloud computing environments
- Working knowledge of voice platforms (e.g. VoIP, PBX, Skype for Business)
- Able to present a confident professional presence to customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- An ambition to constantly learn new skills and develop knowledge, with an understanding that study time outside of working hours may be required for career development.
- A very good team working ethic, communicating with colleagues in a clear and professional manner, whilst maintaining a customer-service based approach. The ability to work alone using own initiative and managing support calls to a high standard.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of first-line and second-line support to the organization and act as the first point of contact on the IT Service Desk.
- To provide IT support & preventative maintenance for all sites.
- To update Service Desk calls with progress notes, detailing progress on the task for both the end user and other team members. Communicate with all relevant parties affected by any task in a timely, professional manner.
- Ensure that IT issues & faults reported to the IT team are resolved in the shortest possible time, meeting the department’s service level targets, and minimizing the disruption to systems critical.
- Resolve complex hardware / software problems including printing issues or email provisions.
- Administration and support for Office 365, Exchange and SharePoint online.
- Provide support for MS Office 2013 & 2016 and future versions.
- Perform Installations, configurations, setting up of servers, workstations and mobile devices.
- Prioritise support and maintenance tasks in order to meet service level expectations.
- To ensure comprehensive documentation of procedures are maintained, and to ensure that system documentation and support process is regularly reviewed.
- To build & deploy new desktop / laptop / server / network equipment to the corporate environment, and carry out evaluations of new equipment.
Location: North London / Cheshunt
Salary: £26k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800