Skills: Content Manager. Based in Kent my client has a new requirement for an Content Manager.
You must have experience in:
- Leading a small team of content designers to produce user-focussed web content.
- Producing content for a responsively-designed website and producing content which adheres to WCAG AA web accessibility standards.
- Woking in Agile project management principles, including sprints, stand ups and show and tells.
- Writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable.
- Exceptional skills in convincing people that user needs and a usable approach is the only way to present information.
- Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content.
- Choosing the best format for displaying information to the user.
- Working with content publishing systems.
- Overseeing the work of content designers in the Digital team, planning their work in conjunction with the Digital Manager and Delivery Manager.
- Scoping, commissioning, writing, editing and publishing digital content, with an excellent understanding of our user-focussed, mobile-first approach.
- Making sure customer journeys are the best they can be.
- Managing relationships with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate.
- Accountable for delivering content assets that are accurate, timely, high-quality (based on insight and outputs of user testing, relevant to audience, easily understood, SEO optimised).
- Accountable for choosing the best format for displaying information to the user – if we don’t have one, we’ll want you to suggest ideas or identify the gap.
- Making sure appropriate policy and legal checking within other parts of the council happens, and that content is published quickly and efficiently.
- User testing and monitoring the performance of content and identifying ways to iteratively improve it.
- At ease working in an agile environment with rapidly changing deadlines, workloads and goals.
Please send in your CV ASAP!
Location: Chatham, Kent
Salary: £35k-£40k + Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800