Skills: Validation Engineer. My client based in Warrington, Cheshire are looking for a Validation Engineer. You will be responsible for ensuring that all manufacturing processes, packing operations, equipment, cleaning, utilities/facilities, computer and analytical methods are fully validated to meet the expected and operational requirements and GMP regulatory requirements. You must have the presence to promote the company image and ensure that this is enhanced by successful implementation of systems. This is an interesting and varied role, and the opportunity to progress within the team will be available to the right candidate. Appropriate training will be provided where required and in line with business requirements. Applicants must have the ability to work on customers sites on their own. You should be able to quickly gain the confidence of customers and internal staff. A “can do” positive attitude is required with the desire to extend their skill set, take on board new challenges and to help the company grow its reputation and customer base. You must have:
- At least 5 years experience in Validation (Computer System/Process/Project/Equipment/Cleaning etc.) within the Biotech/Med Device/ Pharmaceutical (FDA/MHRA regulated industries).
- Strong cGMP, GAMP and GxP knowledge with knowledge of FDA 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11 regulation.
- Must have strong ability to organize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated understanding and hands-on experience generating and reviewing validation lifecycle documents.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent review and analytical skills.
- Strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction are essential.
- Capable of building, cultivating and maintaining strong trusting client relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and a quick learner of business processes and technologies.
- A working knowledge of or hands-on experience with Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Med Device production processes.
- Ability to discuss technical aspects of validation and GxP testing with clients.
- Strong attention to detail regarding documentation is a must.
- Must be well organized and capable of working effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you!
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: £35k + Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800