Skills: Test Analyst Automation – Selenium & SpecFlow. My client based in Woking, Surrey are looking for a Automation Test Analyst. Working hours are 08.00 to 17.30 Monday to Friday. The successful candidate will develop the BDD automation framework for a standalone .net application from the ground up. As the Automation Test Analyst you will be working both autonomously and within a strong team environment, liaising with offshore teams and project teams based within the organisation. Must have:
- Strong automation background, and the ability to develop automation frameworks from scratch.
- Hands-on automation experience using SpecFlow, Selenium Webdriver / Grid, C# & Visual Studio.
- Designing and executing functional, regression test cases and Exploratory testing.
- Ability to produce clear and concise test documentation (e.g. test plan; test script; test report; defect log).
- Solid experience of working in an Agile & Scrum environment following TDD/BDD principles.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence & other tools.
- Understanding of non-functional testing – Performance & Load testing of .NET standalone applications.
- Good communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration.
- ISTQB/ISEB qualified or equivalent industry level experience.
- Exposure to back office testing.
- Exposure to mobile testing
This role is commutable from Guildford, Woking, Crawley, Epsom, Reigate and some parts of South London, Croydon, Sutton. Please send in your CV ASAP for more information and a full job spec.
Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: £50k-£55k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800