Skills: Project Planner – Certified Oracle Primavera P6 planner. Role involves:
- Lead the planning function for an entire Operating Model (Relay Air & Groundworks)
- Ensure the production of fully integrated programme plans in the format required by Programme Director and Managers.
- Create plans to an appropriate and agreed level within P6 that schedule activity and milestones in support of programme objectives and operating models, including resource and third party cost forecasts.
- Maintain programme plans and forecast data in P6 by amending as necessary under Programme Director and Manager instruction.
- Baseline all plans (programme, main station, relay and financial) in P6 as required.
- Prepare and present reports on programme and operating model progress on all aspects of the project.
- Circulate appropriate reporting on a regular basis to ensure accurate visibility of actual against forecast.
- Provide access to P6 data for inclusion in QlikView dashboard and reports. team
- Certified Oracle Primavera P6 planner
- 5 years working experience in a planning role of which 2 years will have been at a senior level.
- Working experience using P6 planning tool and development of reporting using Excel or Qlikview dashboards
- Working with Oracle financials to integrate P6 forecast data and provide complete financial position
- Month end cycle management and reconciliation of actual and forecast
- Ensure plans are accurate and up-to-date, reflecting the most current view of programme progress.
- Ensure reporting is accurate and circulated in a timely manner to aid decision making and project control.
- Support the Programme Director and Managers in their demands for ad-hoc views on the planning data.
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Duration: 5 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800