Skills: Graduate – Junior / IT Trainee. My client are looking for a recent graduate (this year or last year) from an IT, Finance, Engineering, Maths, Science degree, who is enthusiastic, excellent communication skills, with a Data/Analytical drive, troubleshooting/ problem solving skills and must have a strong interest in IT. Role would suit someone who is looking for an IT career!
- Supporting user of integrated software JD Edwards and other software applications
- Supporting implementation and development activity of IT software
- Participating in the knowledge development of the end use base through both on-site training and online training tools
- Creating and maintaining application documentation for both current and new technologies, best practice guides
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration following support procedures and adhering to SLA’s
- Provide regular status reports to management on projects
For further information please send in your CV.
Salary: £23k + Training + Progression + Good Benefits
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Herts
Telephone:01442 291 800