Skills: Service Delivery Manager – ITIL. My client based in Basingstoke, Hampshire, are looking for Service Delivery Manager. The ideal candidate will be very presentable with a degree of gravitas that inspires confidence in customers and stakeholders alike. You will be able to analyse data and present findings and service improvements. You must be a great communicator that can work with technical and non-technical people alike. Good experience of what makes a successful SDM department and able to step into an area where this is very embryonic, and build the processes with us. Must have BRM experience. I am looking for someone who manages the relationship between services and customers is a must.
You must have:
- ITIL v2/3Foundation as a minimum.
- Broad knowledge of IT and communications services.
- Significant experience in a Service Delivery Management role.
- Experience of implementing ITIL based process frameworks.
- Experience of implementing and developing IT Service Management Systems.
- Familiarity of Network infrastructure and design.
- Proven track record in Solution design and implementation.
- Demonstrable detailed report writing skills.
- Confident manner as will need to negotiate and present to C-level Executives.
- Ability to train, motivate and provide mentoring to the team.
- Ensuring services are delivered to customers within the stated SLAs.
- Providing monthly reporting and analysis, with associated action plans.
- Chairing regular service reviews with customers.
- Supporting Business / Sales managers at reviews and when preparing bids.
- Developing and managing mechanisms for driving continuous service improvement, and improving Customer Satisfaction.
- Working with the Customer Services Manager and fellow Service Delivery Managers to develop and manage a framework of: Process, Reporting, and System Standards for Service Delivery Management.
- Supporting Business Units with account development opportunities.
- Identify and work with the support teams to minimise the need for clients on-site support by maximising what can be done remotely from the IT Service Desk.
- Preparing and presenting changes to the customer, and ensure this complies with documented procedures.
Please send your CV for more information and a full job spec!
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: £40k + Bonus + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800