Skills: Business Analyst – ERP, Supply Chain. Based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire my client has a new requirement for an Business Analyst.
You must have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Practical knowledge of ERP systems, concepts and data structure. e.g Defining requirement and configuration in ERP for consignment stock process.
- Practical knowledge of business processes of supply chain within a manufacturing company
- Experience of systems within supply chains
- Experience of Business Process design
- Proven track record of implementing systems changes
- Analytical skills
- Ability to simplify complex systems
- Practical knowledge of developing and implementing change management programme
You will be responsible for understanding and interpreting business process needs in the implementation and ongoing maintenance of business systems. Design test plans to ensure the system is meeting business needs.
- Proposing solutions to meet the needs of collegues in relation to their business processes
- Define business requirements in a functional specification and align these with the capabilities of the systems.
- Identify and develop improvements to system capability, working with the business and systems teams to propose solutions
- Configure and test potential solutions, engaging the business to ensure the best outcome.
- Implement agreed changes with the business, ensuring that maximum benefit is obtained across the group.
- Work with business process owners through the change process, ensuring education and training completed to deliver successful projects.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support for application issues.
Please send in your CV ASAP for more information and a full job spec.
Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Salary: £35k-£38k + Excellent Pension + Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800