Skills: 1st Line Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst. My client based in Basingstoke, Hampshire, are looking for 1st Line Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst. The ideal candidate must have current experience of working on a 1st line Service desk that manages customer incidents and requests through to completion. You must be able to manage a broad, but possibly shallow range of IT issues. You must be an owner finisher with a positive, customer focused outlook who takes pride in finding solutions and working within a team looking to provide a great customer experience.
You must have:
- Technical IT service desk both logging and resolving issues.
- Experience with Active Directory and Exchange to the extent of creating and managing users and permissions.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite of applications and troubleshooting.
- Competent diagnosing PC and Server hardware issues remotely.
- Desktop and Server operating systems support.
- Remote customer support.
- Working with Antivirus software.
Role is on a shift Monday to Friday with a rota spanning from 8am to 6pm with a half hour break for lunch.
Role involves working as part of the Service Desk, capturing and dealing with a broad range of customer requests and incidents, logging appropriate detail in the system for each ticket. You will “own” the calls through the life – liaising with other areas of IT where needed and ensuring good communication with the customer.
Please send your CV for more information and a full job spec!
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: £22k + Bonus + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800