Skills: IT Project Manager, Prince2. Based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire my client has a new requirement for an IT Project Manager. Role is to manage IT projects on a local, regional and international level to meet operational and strategic IT and business objectives. Responsibilities include ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and to specification; in accordance with requirements analysis.
You must have:
- PRINCE2 with Agile, Scrum or Waterfall
- Knowledge and awareness of project management principles, documents and plans.
- Ability to establish, maintain and develop a Project Team
- Effective leaderships skills in a Project Team environment
- Knowledge of developing and implementing change management programmes or projects to achieve IT and business objectives.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with a diverse audience, including those for whom English is not a first language
- Ability to simplify complex systems and problems
- Effective interpersonal, negotiation, persuasion and presentation skills
- Knowledge of defining and managing project budgets
- IT/IS or Business Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of effectively coordinating and communicating between the business and IT
- Experience of implementing significant organisational, IT and / or business change
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of a portfolio \ programme of projects; including infrastructure, processes and software
- To operate a Project Team in accordance with best practice
- Being responsible for all aspects of a project, including leadership, from the design stage through to completion and handover to the “client” and writing up all project documentation
- Submitting progress reports to stakeholders and senior managers
- To scope projects and ensure projects managed effectively and efficiently through entire lifecycle
- Taking responsibility for projects through their entire lifecycle
- Managing and steering complex project resources in a dynamic and creative manner to align with business and project deadlines; and submitting progress reports to stakeholders and senior managers
- Formulate and operate with an effective project communication strategy
- Ensuring that all relevant processes are followed on projects
- Managing project personnel to achieve project objectives
- Regularly review and analyse the project scope
- Ensuring that all relevant processes are followed on projects and managing project personnel to achieve project objectives
- Identifying project risks, and facilitating the management thereof in a skilled and pragmatic manner
- Driving cross-functional project teams and leading \ coaching both project and business management structures
Please send in your CV ASAP.
Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Salary: £40k + Excellent Pension + Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800