Skills: 1st Line Support / Graduate – Junior / IT Trainee. My client based just outside Harrogate, North Yorkshire are looking for a 1st Line Support or an Graduate – Junior / IT Trainee recent graduate (this year) from an IT background, who is enthusiastic, excellent communication skills, troubleshooting/ problem solving skills and must have a strong interest in IT. This role is on a 24 hour/7 day shift rota covering the hour of 7am and 7pm. Role would suit someone who is looking for more experience or to start an IT career!
- Provides monitoring and 1st Level Support for Business Critical Services ensuring that Service Standards are maintained and quality service provided.
- Performs and supports operational processes across multiple environments ensuring all tasks are managed and conducted to the highest possible standards.
- Works closely with IT Technical and Application Support teams in identifying and resolving processing issues. Performs problem determination, analysis and executes corrective action.
- Ensures timely delivery of client SLA’s across all platforms
- Provides application release capability across the distributed estate
- Undertakes routine batch processing across specified systems in accordance with defined processes. Including loading client originated files and direct client communication
- Recommends process improvements to ensure computer equipment is functioning correctly
- Ensures procedures are followed and standards are met while tracking all jobs and maintaining the appropriate documentation
For further information please send in your CV.
Salary: £18k-£25k + 20% Shift Allowance + Training + Progression + Good Benefits
Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Telephone:01442 291 800