Skills: IT Support Analyst – Windows 10 Laptop Rollout. My client based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands are looking for a IT Support Analyst. I am looking someone to coordinate an Windows 10 laptop rollout, this will include building the devices, maintaining inventory, handing to colleagues, some initial training and 1st level trouble shooting. My client would like to keep the option open for you to step into helpdesk/mobile support if needed and to keep flexibility for the role post rollout. You must have recent end user device rollout/support experience.
- Supporting, administering and helping to co-ordinate large scale roll out of Windows devices, support and administer devices on an ongoing basis and get involved in other upgrades.
- Building Windows devices on schedule to agreed build types and ensure they have the right things on.
- Co-ordinate stock control to the right levels of stock to meet business needs, including processing all deliveries and getting all of the devices on to the hardware Inventory, including mobile phones, liaise with third parties to arrange repairs/replacements.
- Regular monitoring of hardware to ensure updates are being applied and provide reports/information to make recommendations around effectiveness of hardware, common issues etc.
- Provide a first class front line service on the ICT Helpdesk, ensuring efficient and effective resolution of all calls raised.
- Handling telephone calls, dealing with walk-ins, reassuring colleagues, finding solutions and ensuring a great customer experience.
- Great administration skills, a high level of accuracy and ensure processes are followed. Make sure that all Helpdesk calls are captured and the hardware Inventory and all other records are kept up to date.
- Ability to turn your hand to most things whether that’s taking delivery of and unpacking 20 laptops, setting up ICT equipment for a large roll out session, writing a procedure note through to undertaking an office move or setup.
- Support colleagues at a number of satellite offices, including visiting them to configure IT equipment, train colleagues on its use and troubleshoot issues. Where required, you need to undertake a wide range of tasks across a large geographical area, sometimes with very little notice.
This role is commutable from Walsall, Cannock, Telford. Please send in your CV ASAP for a full job spec and more information.
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Salary:£25k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800