Skills: C# Developer – developing desktop applications NOT Web. My client based in Milton Keynes are looking for C# Developer with around 3 years experience in C#, Unit testing with NUnit/MS test, SQL Server Development, experience of implementing design patterns, with strong communication skills. Any WCF/WPF, SSRS and experience of Unit Testing mocking frameworks are a bonus! Some flexibility in working from home! You will be responsible for:
- Participate in SCRUMs, Retrospectives
- Work with Business Analysts, Architects and QC together with own initiative to produce quality code with good unit test coverage.
- Complete all changes identified at code review or Functional testing.
- Building unit tests that prove the correct operation of the code to a specified level of coverage.
- Be responsible for the management of implementation through effective breakdown into tasks, estimates and timely updates in TFS.
- Take ownership of defects in coded areas and resolve these before Sprint completion.
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach to communication within the team including any impediments to be escalated to the team leader.
Role does involve a support hours from 07.00 to 09.00 and 17.00 to 24.00 on a rota system. Keywords: C#, NUnit, SQL Server. This role is commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton, Northampton & Aylesbury. Please send your CV ASAP for a full job spec.
Location: Milton Keynes, Bucks
Salary: £45k + on call + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800