Skills: IT Team Leader, MOD or Military background. My client based just outside Swindon, Wiltshire, are looking for IT Team Leader with an MOD or Military background. You will be required to apply for Security Clearance to SC level after joining if you don’t not have this clearance already. You must have:
- Experience of supervising a team of IT Technicians.
- Significant experience of providing 2nd line support covering complex: Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Experience of working in a Defence based (or similar) environment.
- Broad knowledge of IT and communications services and technologies.
- End user device support and configuration: PC, Printer
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Active Directory and Domain management
- Network Technologies: LAN/WLAN/WAN.
- Server Technologies: Microsoft Server, Virtualisation.
- Storage Technologies: SAN architecture, Backup
Role involves leading a site-based team to ensure services are delivered to the customer within the stated SLAs. This includes:
- Ensure that overall performance of the team meets: customer service level requirements, operational performance targets, financial objectives, and compliance criteria.
- Establish a Training and development framework that will ensure the team has the necessary: technical, process, customer and business competencies, as well as clear career development paths.
- Establish relationships with key internal stakeholders, including the management of regular: performance and planning reviews.
Covering a broad range of: Device, Compute, Network and Application services, the prime responsibilities include the deployment, support, maintenance and changes for:
- IT end user support.
- IT devices (e.g. Laptops).
- LAN Infrastructure.
- Wi-Fi Infrastructure.
- Security infrastructure.
- Compute and Storage infrastructure.
- Print Services.
- Audio Visual Services.
- Operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows.
- A range of industry standard and bespoke applications.
Please send your CV for more information and a full job spec!
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Salary: £30k + Bonus + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800