Skills: Programme Manager from an Service & Operational background. You must have extensive experience of leading change programmes in highly complex B2B environment and the personal credibility and stakeholder skills to influence at a C-level. I.e. they need to be able to represent my clients interests with large customer’s and supplier’s senior decision makers and also lead the strategic development of these programmes, they must also have experience of producing Board level strategy / briefing papers and business cases – You must have a track record of doing this from a Service and Operational background.
- Lead the definition of business unit programme scope, goals and deliverables and produce the Programme Initiation Document.
- Direct the planning of projects and work streams within the programme, ensuring the tasks and resources required are identified and each produces a comprehensive project plan establishing project timelines, dependencies and critical paths.
- Establish and lead the cross functional and multi-disciplined teams, both direct and virtual, required to deliver the programme, agree allocation of activities and manage their performance throughout the programme.
- Plan and agree the programme budget and control delivery costs across each project and work stream within the programme.
- Define and ensure standards of delivery, product specification and documentation of 3rd party suppliers are aligned to programme requirement.
- Define and implement programme controls and governance to ensure process, documentation, risks and issues and Health and Safety practice comply with best practice and ISO standards.
- Lead stakeholder engagement, providing progress and status reports in line with agreed Communication Plans, including contribution at the relevant Steering Boards and through all agreed reporting mechanisms.
- Manage key dependencies and interfaces between projects and work streams within the programme, resolving any issues escalated.
- Provide guidance and support to the Project Management Community, leading best practice and driving continuous improvement.
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Duration: 8 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800