Skills: PHP Software Developer – Senior . Based in Central London my client an market leading FinTech company are recruiting for a PHP Software Developer – Senior.
You must have/be:
- Object oriented coding with proper design patterns.
- At least one MVC framework (my client currently use Zend, Symfony 3, Silex and are open to other framework experience)
- Version control, preferably distributed (e.g. git)
- Good working knowledge of the Linux CLI.
- Able to write testable code.
- Someone who likes the idea of working in a scrum team.
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills.
- Someone who enjoys working with your team and helping to develop upon and maintain code with them
Anything from below will be a massive bonus:
- Domain driven design.
- SOA and microservices.
- SOLID principles.
- Message queues.
You will build a wide range of applications that include:
- Online foreign exchange (FX) trading platform.
- API powering our mobile apps.
- Back office system for managing trades, making payments, handling compliance events.
- Market automation platform.
Aside from building great software, my client uses several tools and methodologies to ensure that you empower the development teams. Every line of code goes through reviews and continuous integration tools to run tests, measure complexity, and make sure the code matches. My client have separate development servers, staging environments and live environments. My client don’t just use LAMP, they have message queues, caches, round robin databases, proxy servers, and anything else that helps build robust and elegant systems. They use scrum and have a project management team dedicated to higher level prioritising, requirements gathering, and helping write the stories
For further information and please send in your CV!
Salary: £65k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800