Recruiter with 23 years solid experience, 18 years in my current role providing IT professionals on an Permanent and Contract basis to my clients. I can offer an approachable, honest and reliable service, prepared to go that extra mile for my clients and candidates to offer a first class service.
• Permanent and Contract Recruitment.
• Proven successful relationships with both clients and candidates.
• Experience in dealing with high volume recruitment within time restraints and budgets.
• Clients include exciting UK and Global Market Leaders, Startups, expanding and emerging medium/small companies.
I specialise in recruiting exceptional IT professionals in the following areas:
• 1st Line Support – Helpdesk / 2nd Line Support – Desktop / 3rd Line Support – Server & Networking / Systems Administrators / Network Administration / VMWare, SAN, Mainframe, Operations, Unix, Linux.
• Programmers/Developers – Frontend & Backend / Web Designers – C#, ASP.Net, C++, Java, J2EE, VB.Net, LAMP, Dreamweaver, SharePoint, HTML, CSS, PHP.
• Business Objects / BI / Data Analyst’s / Report Writers / Datawarehouse / SQL / Oracle / DBA’s / SSRS.
• Senior roles include: Business Analysts / Architects / Project Managers / IT Managers / IT Directors.
Outside recruitment – My interests are fitness, football, boxing, weight training, sports science and sports psychology. I have a particular interest in boxing. I am big boxing fan! I have seen Anthony Joshua, Dillian Whyte, Ricky Hatton, Matt Skelton, Amir Khan, Auldley Harrison, Danny Williams, Prince Nassam Hammed fight live. Collecting boxing autographs – David Haye, Ricky Hatton, Joe Calzaghe, Frank Bruno, Shane Mosley, Sugar Ray Leonard, Roberto Durran, Jake La Motta, Larry Holmes, Ken Norton and more ! I also like collecting antique boxing and training books.