IT Support Analyst / 1st Line Support. Based in Halesowen, West Midlands my client has a new requirement for an IT Support Analyst / 1st Line Support person. You must have two years plus solid experience in an IT Support, Helpdesk or 1st line role, with technical skills in Active Directory, MS Office 365, MS Desktop Operating Systems, good problem solving skills, clear & concise telephone manner, with car and full UK Driving Licence. Any Windows Server Management and MS Exchange are a bonus ! This role provides exposure to a broad range of projects and activates.
- Log/Update/Resolve calls on the I.T Helpdesk call management system
- Escalating IT issues within the I.T Helpdesk structure
- Provide remote support to staff via email, telephone and remote control tools
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Providing support on IT projects.
- Providing desktop and server support
- Supporting and maintaining Microsoft Windows Desktops
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Installing authorised software
- Fault-finding on a range of devices
- Ensuring patches and upgrades are applied to PCs/Laptops
- Advising on acquisitions for IT hardware and software
- Administrative tasks
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts
Please send your CV ASAP for a great opportunity !
Location: Halesowen, West Midlands
Salary: £25k-£27k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800