Skills: IT Project Manager. My client based in Basingstoke, Hampshire, are looking for an IT Project Manager. I am looking for an Project Manager to ensure that projects for both internal and external customers are delivered to: time, budget and quality criteria. You must have:
- Significant experience in delivering complex IT and technical projects.
- Considerable experience in delivering projects in a variety of customer environments.
- Experience of working with sales/customer facing environments.
- Experience of establishing PMO frameworks.
- Exposure to full project lifecycle – from selling through to handover to operations.
- Solid technical awareness in IT and Managed Services.
- Prince 2 Practitioner and ideally MSP Practitioner certified.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project Management tools
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to liaise effectively with customers and other key stakeholders.
- Excellent listening skills, to understand exactly what customers and other key stakeholders require.
- High level of confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong motivational and ‘virtual-team’ supervisory skills.
- Broad creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve project delivery standards.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent personal presentation, especially when working with customers face to face.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Provide effective project progress reporting, and escalation.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Establish a Project Management Office (PMO) framework utilising capabilities in other business units, partners and third parties.
Please send your CV for more information and a full job spec!
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: £45k + £5k Car Allowance + Bonus + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800