Skills: Graduate – Junior Project Manager / IT Trainee. My client are looking for a recent graduate (this year or last year) from an IT, Finance, Engineering, Maths, Science degree, who is enthusiastic, have excellent communication skills, good analytical skills, with a willingness to learn Document Management Systems.
Role is to assist in the development and support of Documentation Management Solutions including the forms overlay software and archiving solutions across regions including acquisitions and existing integrated.
- Project work relating to requirements dictated by the business will need to be planned for, managed and completed with the required timescales, providing project management, risk analysis, issue log maintenance and monthly progress updates.
- Understanding and solving related service desk calls, delivering premier customer experience.
- Continually review, evaluate and improve existing business and implementation processes.
- Plan and deliver user training essential to implementation roll-outs.
- Identify requirements for and provide training to customer and internal departments.
- Co-ordinate regular software release updates.
- Support and manage new technology handovers providing documentation and training to team members.
For further information please send in your CV.
Salary: £23k-£25k + Training + Progression + Good Benefits
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Herts
Telephone:01442 291 800