Skills: 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst. My client based in Sandy, Bedfordshire are looking for 1st & 2nd Line Support Analyst. The ideal candidate would be looking to broaden your 1st or 2nd line support experience into a wider hands-on infrastructure support role and into software and applications support/analysis. My client would consider a good 1st liner looking for more technical role.
- Some knowledge of and understanding of information systems in gener
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and office application
- Excellent problem-solving and diagnostic sk
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same ti
- Good communication skills on both technical and non-technical l
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a tea
Any of the following skills/experience would be advantageous: Microsoft Server O/S, Active Directory administration, Microsoft Exchange Server, DNS, DHCP, Hyper-V, PowerShell, SQL databases, exposure to an ERP system.
- Provide support to users of IT infrastructure, hardware, business systems and software application
- Respond to telephone/email support requests, logging calls and providing immediate support where possib
- Troubleshoot issues with applications and servic
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queri
- Complete regular IT operations such as backups, monitoring, patching and other reactive/proactive support and maintenance task
- Support the implementation and maintenance of new and existing information systems, including user setup, security and both system and data configuration.
- Provide QA/Testing support for information solutions developed by colleagues and 3rd part
This role is commutable from Letchworth Garden City, Bedford, St Neots. Please send your CV ASAP for more information.
Location: Sandy, Bedfordshire
Salary: £20k-£26k + Training + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800